I have a special place in my heart for women who:
- Like my nighties and my philosophy around them.
- Act as the guardian angels of the world (protector of the innocent, voiceless, and powerless.) Whose heart melts when she sees kindness. Who chooses integrity over money, power or status. Who is noble, altruistic, compassionate, generous and likes to give without returns of anything.
- Are generous and philanthropic with their money and who lets her heart lead the way, usually. supporting the arts, environment, health and human rights. Genuinely humble and generous.
- When she was a little girl, her favorite game was to play dress-up. Even today she likes to dress up because it makes her feel special, beautiful.
- Embraces her femininity (or wants to). Who doesn’t want to compete with a man but wants to empower him and herself as complementary to each other. Who are committed to grow and evolve as a woman and in her relationship.
- Are elegant but uninhibited, not stuffy but genuine and down-to-earth and who has a wicked sense of humor and regularly enjoys a good laugh.
My work is not a fit for women who:
- Misuse Money and Power: Use money or other advantages to gain power and influence over people. Treat staff, employees and service providers with entitlement and disrespect.
- Disregard the pain of the world in small and large creatures and in humanity.
- Hate men: If you are heterosexual, this matters because I can’t help you to heal you relationship with men if you have a fundamental animosity towards them. That is a whole other level of healing you would need than my approach. You could technically wear my nighties, sure. Helping a woman become empowered can also be used negatively and I don’t want my ideas and methods to be used against a man, rather for a man. For mutual intimacy and pleasure.
- Looking For A Quick Fix: approach the idea of self-help and therapy through addictions: to food, shopping, alcohol, drugs, sex. If you are not ready to face your own demons and are looking for a quick-fix pill, you will not be the right fit because I am asking you to look within yourself to find your power.
- Enjoy Horror Movies: Anyone whose inclination is towards violence and pain is in direct conflict with the direction I am going in. My work seeks to elevate the good and the noble. If you enjoy violence and abuse of another person, whether theoretical or real, we are likely not compatible.